Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 To-Do List

In no particular order, I have listed some goals I have for myself for 2011.


Learn to play the piano. I would love to be-able to read music and at least have a beginners ability to play the piano. It is so beautiful and I would love to incorporate it in my worship time


Learn to sew. Now, I don't intend on sewing my very own denim jumper or starting a fashion line, but I would like to know my way around a sewing machine and be capable of beginner tasks. There are little projects I would like to tackle on my own.  


Garden. This may need to be a gradual task, but I would love to start gardening.  Some flowers, fruits, and veggies. Maybe I will start small this year with a small box garden


Change. Really, being more intentional and present in the Sanctification process. This year a small group of women read "You Can Change" by Tim Chester. It was a wonderful book and a great time of encouragement and accountability.  We each selected a sin in our lives that we felt spired to tackle.  Mine was my anger rooted in my selfishness. I hope to speak more truth to myself and allow less of my flesh to get in the way. 


Given my tendency to make grandiose lists, I will force myself to end there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment