Thursday, January 13, 2011

my red high heels


It has been a whirlwind, and will continue to be I am sure, as we begin this part of our journey.  Keaton began his new job this week and our stuff should be delivered any day now.  I have spent my time reading books I've put off, researching things I've put off, and catching up on some TV online (a guilty pleasure).  Next week will be spent setting up the new place, transferring the us over to Kansas officially, and continuing the job hunt. I'm not sure what I want in my next job, so it is making the processes a little more difficult than I had anticipated but I am faithful He has prepared something for me.

Prayers as we adjust to this transition and follow Gods leading in this new place.

2 comments:

  1. Val! I found you! I'm excited to see how your NEW life in Kansas will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you! And I love your shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete