Thursday, December 23, 2010

Browsing

While browsing around the other day I stumbled across some art inspiration for a VERY distant future child's room.  

I just think this is so adorable!  It looks pretty simple, and can be customized to any room by the art paper you select

This one too!  Could be boy or girl depending on 
the colors and paper.*


I often come across things that I don't want to forget, but wont get to use for a while yet.  I tend to clip them from a magazine and file them away. Otherwise I would have piles and piles of Pottery Barn catalogs all over the house!   I also do this with advice. I will hear someone talk about a book they recommend for disciplining your child or sharing the Gospel on there level and I have to write it down.  Even if I never get to use it... maybe I will remember to pass it on! 
   
With the extra time I will have on my hand soon, I might just dream up ways to implement these with grown-up style so I can have a project!


*I stumbled across these and other cute ideas on etsy.com!  

1 comment:

  1. true story... i have completely decorated the room of my future daughter. HA! but those things you could are so stinkin' adorable! check out this art: http://www.etsy.com/shop/winborgdesign
    i LOVE megan and mendi winborg.. they have one of their paintings selling through PBKids... but you can find it $100 cheaper not through pottery barn, of course!
    their art has been my whole inspiration for the room in my head.
    LOVE YOU MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete